Connex - Liverpool
Role: 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Working Hours: Flexible hours
Salary: £75 – 90 per day
Connex Education are looking for compassionate and nurturing teaching assistants to support children in primary schools. We currently need support for several full-time and part-time roles in Liverpool. There is an overwhelming demand for teaching assistants to support children with SEN on a 1:1 basis, across all ages/year groups.
While getting the opportunity to progress in your career, you will have the opportunity to experience a wonderful, long-lasting working relationship with us.
Please get in contact today if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity! Connex Education offer our Teaching Assistants a fully funded Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant qualification – a fantastic opportunity to earn an income while you upskill your qualifications!
- Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, NVQ, BTEC, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) is desirable
- GCSEs or equivalent Level 2 in Maths and English.
- Experience working in a primary school setting, ideally with children with SEN.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold a DBS on the Update service or willing to obtain one through Connex.
What We Offer
- Competitive daily salary from £75 – £90, dependent on your experience and qualifications.
- Weekly pay: processed through PAYE.
- Ongoing support and guidance: 24/7 support from experienced consultants dedicated to your success.
- AWR: Full compliance with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- Referral scheme: A £200 Referral Scheme for helping us expand our dedicated team.
- CPD: Free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities through Connex Academy, including courses on Autism Awareness and Behaviour Management.
- Qualification Opportunity: The unique opportunity to earn a fully funded Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant qualification while working with us.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today!