Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for Secondary Art teacher to teach at great school based within Lincoln with an immediate start pending clearance.
This would be an possibility of long term employment the post is to start ASAP pending clearance.
This would be a full time post working Monday to Thursday
The School is easy to reach via public transport.
The role will involve some photography work as well as teaching Art.
The school itself are looking for someone with a UK recognised teaching
qualification (QTS/QTLS) to teach up to KS4.
The academy itself is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted – with key points stating that the pupils are proud to be a part of the school and Ofsted praised the high expectations set from the teachers.
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to KS4 , to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Be able to commute to Lincoln
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for an immediate start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Keen interest in developing pupils knowledge
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay – £125 to 180
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.email@example.com