Connex - North East
Role – Centre Manager
Location – Middlesbrough
Salary – TBC
Start Date – 8 February
Duration – on-going / long term
Connex Education Partnership are looking for a Hub Manager to work within a specialist school based in the Middlesbrough area, the successful candidate will be required to take responsibility for a case load of LAC children, taking the lead in ensuring that they receive the best educational experience possible.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is committed to providing an outstanding service.
The Centre Managers main responsibilities for the right candidate are
- To assist and support the project management and delivery of the functions and projects of the Virtual School to ensure looked after children have access to appropriate education
- To coordinate team of education staff to support the delivery of bespoke education packages
- To support the Virtual School Head in the delivery of Service outcomes and targets.
- To engage with internal and external partners.
- Offer support to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and that the project objectives are achieved.
- Develop and maintain project documentation.
- Liaise with staff within the council and with partners to manage expectations appropriately.
- Manage communications to ensure a shared understanding of objectives, milestones.
- Support in the recording of meetings and ensuring arising actions are acted upon.
If you have experience of working with vulnerable learners and have the determination to help, make a difference to a child’s educational journey then Connex would love to hear from you.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, FREE training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials
As a successful Centre Manager you will possess:
- An enhanced DBS certificate or willing to apply for one
- posses a Degree