Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working alongside a Secondary school in Bradford which is easily accessible on public transport. The school’s aim is to create a friendly, happy learning environment, where the children feel happy, healthy and nurtured.
The school are looking for a Cover Supervisor to work across all year groups. The role is to start as soon as possible and is a full time role.
The role will be on a long term basis, quite possibly permanent for the right candidate.
Role: Cover Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful Cover Supervisor you will possess:
– Relevant qualifications and have recent experience in a classroom and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a supply Cover Supervisor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 733 9130 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.