Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education are delighted to be working in partnership with a number of academies across Northampton who are reaching out for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals, to support across a range of roles starting ASAP.
Our schools have opportunities across all subjects to work as a Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Learning Mentor, Tutor and more. If you are interested in a career within education and want to expand on your current skills, there is no better time to join!
Working with Connex will allow you access to a range of roles in secondary schools, allowing you to find the right fit for you and have hands on experience working in a school environment – perfect for anyone looking for a career in education.
- Provide support to the teachers and students as directed and ensure that classes are appropriately managed during a teacher absence.
- Be responsible for the delivery of pre-planned cover of lessons
- To undertake classroom activities as directed by teachers to support teaching and learning process
- To cover tutor groups as and when needed
- To manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive environment is maintained, by using a range of strategies
- To respond to student needs as they arise in the classroom
- GCSE English and Maths
- Confidence to deliver planned lessons to students
- Relevant qualification/ degree (Does not have to be core subjects) – this is desirable however not essential
- Experience with young people or children
- Drive to succeed
- A valid DBS (On update service) – can be applied for on application.
- Performance based end of the month bonuses
At Connex Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. Working for Connex Education, you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to view future assignments and update your availability easily
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE; we deal with all the admin and timesheets for you
- Support throughout your placements – we have an open door policy and you are welcome to chat to us at anytime
- Bespoke training and CPD offered to you, dependent on your current experience and career aspirations
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day
- Access to our teacher training partnership
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Connex Education, please visit www.connex-education.com or call us on 0115 824 3002