Connex - London
Cover Supervisors required – £500 weekly
We are working with a large mixed secondary school in the London borough of Southwark who require cover supervisors in all subjects to assist them in the day to day running of their very busy but happy, welcoming and inclusive school!
This is a role which pays £100 per day. You will be based in the heart of Borough and can work flexibly – as many days per week as you can manage. We welcome applications from secondary teachers of all subjects.
As a Cover Supervisor you will possess:
- Experience working with secondary aged students 11-16
- Confidence in standing in front of groups and relaying key information
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
To find out more about this role please call our team on 02078462762.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org