Connex - Liverpool
Here at Connex we have had a huge surge in demand for Cover Supervisors to work within secondary schools across the Wirral and Merseyside. If you are looking to gain valuable experience working within high schools, please get in touch.
We work excluisvely with some of the best secondary schools/academies in the area and have built an excellent reputation for ourselves. I am happy to speak with aspiring teachers with all different levels of experience, we offer flexible working schedules so if you have other commitments throughout the week, we can work around this. A cover supervisor role is a good challenge that is very rewarding for someone looking to gain knowledge and experience within secondary education. This role is perfect for someone that is wanting to work alongside gaining a qualification within Education. We can also help you to uspkill yourself through our CPD’s that are provided for free through our sister company Thirsty Scholars, this is a fantastic way to gain more skills and knowledge and add to your CV.
As a cover supervisor your daily role will consist of delivering planned work to years 7-11 and managing the class effectively. Roles vary from day-to-day sickness cover to long term positions. This can also lead to a permanent position in the future, depending on the schools needs. We have constant demand for cover supervisors son would be able to provide you with work immediately.
At Connex we ensure that we always provide the best possible service and take pride in the feedback that we receive on a daily basis from both our Clients and Teachers. We do this by keeping a high level of communication, understanding and hard work throughout. Working with us comes with some fantastic perks which I have attached below, please also see the list of requirements that are needed to be considered for this role.
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be:
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality lessons to all abilities
– Able to communicate effectively with young people
– Reliable and share a passion to help students achieve their potential
– Able to build a rapport quickly with students, whilst maintaining a high standard of classroom control and discipline
– Willing and able to supervise classes aged 11-16, managing behaviour in line with school policies
– Able to communicate well with department heads and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available to start ASAP
– Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
– Enhanced DBS check
– Flexible and reliable
– Approachable and professional manner
If you are interested in this role, or any other position that we have available please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541, drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 27 27