Connex - Warrington
The role is to commence February 2024 until end of the summer term, and is full-time , you will be expected to undertake the full teaching remit.
The school has specified that they need strong behaviour management skills and someone with experience in KS1. They have a strong supportive KS1 team and all work together to provide the very best for their pupils.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons to primary school students.
- Provide feedback after marking and assessing completed work.
- Collaborate with school staff regarding progress and learning.
- Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Have good classroom management skills and adapt quickly to different school environments.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily rate salary
- Weekly pay, through PAYE plus holiday pay.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Varied and diverse teaching opportunities.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited) through Connex Education Academy.
- Dedicated support from your assigned Recruitment Consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
To apply please submit current CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 01925 320420