Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently seeking a full-time Teaching assistant for a primary school located in the Childwall area of Liverpool. This role will be starting in May, and initially run until the end of the summer term with potential to carry over into the new academic year.
The role is based in their EYFS department, working alongside a team of teachers and support staff. The school are seeking candidates who have experience in an EYFS environment, particularly working on phonics programmes. The hours will be 8:30-3:30 Monday to Friday.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Fully funded Level 3/4 teaching assistant qualification.
For this position, we ask for the following:
- You must have recent and relevant experience.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Hold a Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, Etc.) or relevant experience.
- The ability to work under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999, helping our schools/settings recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – If you are interested, please apply now!