Connex Education are delighted to be working with exceptional Primary Schools across Nottinghamshire who are seeking KS2 teachers to work on a full time or part time basis. This would be ideal for individuals who are looking for flexible work to fit around their busy schedules and enjoy working with a variety of schools. If you are looking for a new challenge and a good work/life balance, then look no further! NQTs are welcome to apply.
– Supply based pay – £100 – £150 (dependant on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– Immediate Start
– Full Time/Part time
This teaching job would see you:
– Inspire, motivate and support pupils.
– Have a creative approach to lessons.
– Have a passion for delivering a broad and balanced curriculum to enrich pupils’ learning.
– Work collaboratively as part of a team.
– Use positive behaviour management strategies to create a safe and stimulating environment for pupils.
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
Connex Education can offer you:
– Access to your own personal education recruitment specialist available 24/7
– A wide variety of opportunities
– Excellent rates of pay
– Rewarding referral scheme
– Free CPD training
APPLY online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.