Connex - Liverpool
Role: Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Salary: £400-£425 per week
Working hours: 8.45am – 3.15pm
Are you passionate about working with children with special educational needs?
Connex Education is seeking an adaptable and compassionate teaching assistant who can support a child with special educational needs. The role will require a teaching assistant to support a child in Year 4 with ASD. The school are seeking someone who can create a positive learning environment, where focus will be on providing daily structure, and development of social and emotional skills.
The role will begin on a short-term basis and will become long-term if it is suitable for both the school and teaching assistant. The school has been rated as ‘outstanding’ by Oftsed and our staff have the utmost respect for the positive learning environment within the school.
If you’re enthusiastic, dedicated and are ready to be part of a supportive team that values diversity, please apply today to be our next amazing teaching assistant!
Why choose Connex Education?
- Temp-to-perm roles: We create a platform for long-term supply roles to transition into permanent contracts with schools (full-time).
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy competitive rates and benefits while working with us.
- Connex Education Academy: free access to our online platform with over 60+ CPD Courses. Courses such as – Awareness of Effective Behaviour Management, Awareness of SEND in the Classroom, How to become an Amazing Teaching Assistant etc.
- Supportive Team: Be part of friendly, proactive, and experienced team that values your skills and provides ongoing support.
- Referral scheme: Earn £200 vouchers by referring candidates to us.
- Dedicated Support: You will be able to count on 24/7 support from your dedicated recruitment consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Level 2/3 qualification is essential (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to adapt to different learning environments.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.