Connex - Nottingham
Working as a SEN Behaviour Mentor has never been more rewarding than with Connex Education Partnership!! Each of our Teaching Assistants can pick and choose from a range of interchangeable termly benefits, including those below.
We provide guaranteed work contracts to keep you as busy as you want to be (we even pay you on days when we don’t find you work).
We offer excellent rates of pay AND guaranteed rate increases AND end of term bonus AND ongoing referral bonuses. So, the more you work with us the more you’ll earn.
We offer each of our Teaching Assistants fully funded CPD accredited qualifications such as a Level 4 HLTA qualification and access to our online CPD teaching & learning platform.
You’ll have a dedicated Candidate Excellence Manager (think of it as your own personal concierge service) to ensure you are getting the most out of your benefits and of course are invited to the end of term “ParTAy”
Connex Education currently have a fantastic opportunity for a teaching assistant in a great SEN school based in Knossington, this role will be for a long term placement working Monday To Friday
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, with pay up to £100 per day! (We will match or beat your current pay rate)
- Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
What do we require from you:
- Hold a valid DBS check or willing to have on completed
- Have experience working in a SEN environment and able to adapt to the students you are working with
- Have experience working with of working with needs with behavioural, emotional, social, learning, physical or a combination.
- Understanding of behaviours which challenge
- Understanding of safeguarding vulnerable individuals
- Be able to assist the teacher with lessons
- Approachable and good communication skills working to personal centred communication needs
- This is a Monday to Friday post 8.30am until 4.30pm
- Immediate Start
- Having a DBS on the update Service will be a big advantage
- Strong personality