Connex - Derby
£1250 per week
About the Role
Connex Education is working with a secondary school in the Derby area who are seeking a Maths Teacher to cover classes for KS3-KS5.
About the school
The school itself is a fantastic secondary school that provides an exceptional learning environment. As a Maths Teacher, you will be supporting a diverse community of students aged 11-18. All staff at the school are passionate about ensuring high-quality teaching and promoting a culture to enable all students to reach their potential.
This is a long-term assignment to cover maternity leave and there is the potential of a temp-to-perm role for the right applicant.
Benefits of Working with Connex Education
- Pay to scale policy.
- PAYE paid weekly.
- Free access to our Classroom Teacher toolkit skills development package containing over 70 courses.
- Wellbeing programme and refresher training for life in a 21st century classroom
- Progression opportunities and funded formal qualifications.
- A skills development manager to support your career and goals.
- Must have UK teaching qualifications.
- Have experience teaching in a secondary setting.
- We are accepting applications from both QTS and ECTs
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to provide a new one.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss other opportunities, please apply today and one of our fantastic consultants will be in touch!
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation religion, culture, martial status or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.