Connex - Liverpool
I am currently recruiting for a strong Maths Teacher on behlaf of an outstanding client of mine. I am happy to speak with ECT’s and Qualified Teachers. The role will be based in Bebington on the Wirral and will be a long term position starting after the October half term untill Christmas at the earliest.
You will be teaching the Mathematics cirriculum to KS3/KS4 students aged 11-16, having the ability to teach up to A level is advantageous. The school itself is a large secondary school with academy status and has an excellent reputation in the area. The feedback that we receive from our staff that we have placed there has always been brilliant, the academy treats all members off staff with the upmost respect at all times and goes above an beyond in helping their students achieve their full potentials.
At Connex we ensure that we always provide the best possible service and take pride in the feedback that we receive on a daily basis from both our Clients and Teachers. We do this by keeping a high level of communication, understanding and hard work throughout. We also offer a range of CPD’s for teachers looking to upskill themselves, these are provided by our sister company Thirsty Scholars that are an approved training provider. We are also proud to be one of seven partners with the NTP (National Tutoring Program) which has been a huge success within the schools we work with. We have multiple tutoring positions available, so if a supply role isn’t what you are looking for, please feel free to enquire about the tutoring positions. Working with us comes with some fantastic perks which I have attached below, please also see the list of requirements that are needed to be considered for this role.
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be:
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality lessons to all abilities
– Able to communicate effectively with young people and their families
– Reliable and share a passion to help Students achieve their potential
– Happy to plan and mark lessons, with support from the department
– Able to communicate well with department heads and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available to start after October HT untill Christmas at earliest
– Strong knowledge or the subject curriculum
– A degree qualification is Teaching
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role, or any other position that we have available please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541, drop me an email to; email@example.com or alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 27 27