Connex - Wales
Are you currently completing a teaching degree? Will you soon have Qualified Teacher Status, or maybe you are currently an NQT looking for work?
If so, I would like to hear from you!
Connex Education Wales is currently working with a selection of schools across the following areas-
v Neath Port Talbot & Swansea
v Cardiff & the Vale
v Rhondda Cynon Taf & Caerphilly
v Newport & Monmouthshire
v Torfaen & Blaenau Gwent
v South Powys
Roles on offer vary from ad hoc day to day cover to long term positions, depending on your preference.
I would like to highlight that cover work can also lead to consistent and long-term job or permanent opportunities for the right candidate and can often lead to schools requesting you personally for cover or considering you for their long-term cover and permanent roles, this is also a great way to start your induction.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
What will Connex Education Wales offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of framework pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout your assignments
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please call the office on 02922 749839 with any questions about the role.