Connex - Central
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated physics teacher to join a successful science department at a school in Derby. We are looking for someone who can inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential in physics.
As a physics teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons across all key stages, assessing student progress, and implementing effective intervention strategies. You will have a passion for physics and be able to make the subject come alive in the classroom.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) with a degree in Physics or related subject
- Experience teaching physics to KS3, KS4 and KS5 students
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the physics curriculum.
- Ability to differentiate lessons to meet the needs of all students.
- Strong classroom management and behaviour management skills
- Enthusiastic about developing the teaching of physics.
- Commitment to regular professional development to enhance teaching practice.