Connex - Birmingham
Primary School Teacher
£120-£170 per day
Contract Type- Full Time
Are you a dedicated primary school teacher who would like to work with an agency who truly acknowledge and value the contribution to the educational journey of children?
Connex Education have an outstanding opportunity for a Primary School Teacher within the Great Barr area to provide long term support across Key Stage 1 and 2. The school are looking for someone who can make a difference in the educational development of the children and who is able to support, guide and nurture?
As one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK, we pride ourselves on being completely flexible and dedicated to working around your lifestyle.
We believe in nurturing your career growth, which is why through our partner company, Connex Academy, we offer a range of fully funded and accredited CPD courses.
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
– Competitive salary, with weekly pay through PAYE
– Holiday pay
– A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs and lifestyle
– Free CPD (fully accredited) through Connex Academy
– Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent
– £200 referral scheme subject to conditions
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
– Be a Qualified Teacher holding either a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of Education
– Have knowledge of the current curriculum (KS1/KS2)
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
Are You Interested?
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then call the Birmingham office on 0121 456 4040 or you can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org