Connex - Warrington
Are you a Primary school teacher and wanting to help children embark on their educational journey?
Connex Education are currently looking for Teachers in Cheshire East. We are extremely proud to work with numerous Primary schools in Cheshire East who are looking for temporary teachers to work on an ad-hoc basis.
I am seeking qualified primary school professionals who have recent experience of working within a primary school setting.
Are you a person who can inspire children to learn, provide an enjoyable learning experience and develop excellent working relationships? Then call us today we want to hear from you!
Connex Education are committed to providing a high quality of service to all of our staff. Your dedicated consultant who is available 24/7 will work with you, to find work based around YOUR lifestyle.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
– Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
– Have knowledge of the current curriculum (KS1/KS2)
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
– Deliver engaging and challenging lessons
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
– Your own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs and work around your lifestyle
– Competitive rates of pay
– £200 referral scheme per referral
– Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click ‘Apply Now’ or call the Warrington office on 01925 320420 or you can send your updated CV to email@example.com