Connex - Birmingham
Teaching is more than leading a classroom, imparting knowledge and marking. Pupils need that role model in their life who they can relate to on a personal basis and can immerse and engage them in their studies. A Teacher who can motivate a student to achieve their full potential and make them excited to attend school is what every child wants and deserves.
“Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning” -These are the teachers I love to work with at Connex Education.
If you are keen to make a difference and help all children develop their education, I would love to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for passionate primary school teachers in Dudley and the Black Country, that embodies all the values above.
Role: Primary School Teacher: Early years, KS1 or KS2
Length: Full time, Part time and day-to-day
Location: Dudley and throughout the Black Country
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous experience in a primary school setting.
- A valid DBS. If you don’t currently hold a DBS, you can obtain one through Connex.
- An ability to create a purposeful learning environment with good classroom management.
- Commitment to safeguarding young people and furthering their education.
- To deliver engaging lessons on various subjects
- Adapt lessons to suit the needs and ability level of students
- To assess and deliver feedback to support each child’s development.
- To maintain a safe and enjoyable learning environment
- When required, to collaborate with teacher and parents
Why work with Connex:
- You have access to your own dedicated consultant who is on hand 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- I work with a wide range of schools, each with a different type of education setting. I can help you find exactly the type of role you are looking for, to fit around your schedule.
- We like to develop all of the people we work with. You will have access to over 100 CPD courses, available to everyone who works with Connex.
- Long term opportunities that can lead to permanent employment.
This could be the perfect next step in your career as a Teacher. Apply today! If you have any questions please call 0121 456 4040 or email email@example.com