Connex - Warrington
Connex Education Partnership continue to work with multiple local primary schools throughout Warrington. We supply day to day, short term and long term vacancies and are urgently recruiting for teachers to join us, with vacanies to suit your current commitments .
We have a number of vacancies available for immediate start in Widnes, including PPA cover, Interventions and SATs boosters, and course cover. We also help many ECTs develop their classroom experience with many securing permanent posts from undertaking supply!!
If you’re seeking roles to work around your lifestyle then look no further!! Connex Education Partnership thrive on meeting your needs and working around what is best for you and your circumstances.
Succesful Candidate should:
– Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
– Have knowledge of the current curriculum EYYS- KS2
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
– Use on initiative
– Provide 2 professional references
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
– Your own dedicated consultant available 24/7
– A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs and work around your lifestyle
– Competitive rates of pay
– £200 referral scheme per referral
– Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
– Weekly Pay- PAYE
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click ‘Apply Now’ or call the Warrington office on 01925 320420 or you can send your updated CV to email@example.com