Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are looking to appoint an engaging and passionate Teacher in Neath Port Talbot and the surrounding area. Our roles are suitable for Teachers with any level of experience – so, whether you are an NQT looking to secure your first teaching role and gain more knowledge of the profession, or you have years under your belt and you’re just looking to improve your work-life balance, we would love to hear from you!
Working for us is ideal if you are looking for more flexibility. We have part-time and full-time roles available across all Primary age groups, depending on your preference. We also offer day-to-day supply, as well as longer-term roles.
We are particularly eager to find adaptable and enthusiastic Teachers who can show their passion for the career. You should be able to evidence your ability to plan and teach outstanding lessons, which are appropriately differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils.
The ideal Teaching candidate will have:
- Essential – a relevant teaching qualification such as PGCE with QTS or equivalent
- Recent experience in the classroom
- A great understanding of how to plan and teach lessons, according to the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Experience in differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Strong classroom management skills
- A commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
In return, Connex Education Wales can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training courses
- Excellent pay rates aligned with the National Framework Agreement, paid weekly via PAYE
- Fantastic links to local schools
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling Tyler on 07824 523688 alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org