Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are currently recruiting for qualified and experienced Teachers for day to day, short or long-term positions in Primary School across Torfaen.
Supply teachers maybe required to work across all year groups so knowledge of National Curriculum across the board would be be useful.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, motivated, positive, and professional.
What we offer:
- Pay rates in line with National Framework Agreement
- Dedicated consultants in your local branch providing a high level of support
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to long term and permanent positions
- Free access to over 80 accredited CPD courses via internal CPD platform e.g –
- Awareness of Mental Health
- Behaviour Management
- Autism Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Awareness of Preventing Bullying in Schools
- Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Qualified with PGCE with QTS or equivalent
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) as a Teacher
- Current DBS (registered with the Update Service)
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
- Committed to good teaching practice
- Excellent knowledge of National Curriculum
- Superior classroom management skills
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities
If you are interested or would like to discuss the role further, please contact me, Celine on 07880 410175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org