Connex - Liverpool
Role: Primary Supply Teachers
Daily rate: £110-£130 per day
Working Hours: Flexible hours.
Connex Education are seeking primary school teachers to cover a range of different bookings in schools acrosss Aintree and the surrounding areas. We will have a range of different bookings varying from day-to-day supply covering sickness; full-day and half-day PPA cover; part-time and full-time long-term bookings; weekly course and subject-lead cover.
We are seeking enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable teachers who are confident in delivering engaging lessons in Key stages 1 and 2. The schools we work with have excellent reputations within the community and pride themselves on providing positive learning environments for their students.
If you are an primary teacher looking for flexible work to suit your schedule, please get in contact today and start your exciting journey with Connex Education.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons across various subjects.
- Adhere to the school’s marking scheme, behaviour policy etc.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Adapt quickly to different teaching environments – have resource packs available and back-up lessons.
- Maintain high standards of teaching and learning.
Why choose Connex Education?
- Temp-to-perm roles: We create a platform for long-term supply roles to transition into permanent contracts with schools.
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy competitive rates and benefits while working with us.
- Flexible Hours: you will have to luxury of being able to choose what days you would like to work.
- AWR: We comply with AWR regulations to ensure candidates who are fulfilling full teacher duties are paid to scale after 12 weeks.
- Supportive Team: Be part of friendly, proactive, and experienced team that values your skills and provides ongoing support.
- Variety of Schools: Gain experience in diverse primary schools around the Ormskirk.
- Referral scheme: Earn £200 vouchers by referring candidates to us.
- Dedicated Support: You will be able to count on 24/7 support from your dedicated recruitment consultant.
- Connex Education Academy: 60+ courses available on our platform to stay up to date with SEND, classroom management skills, safeguarding, Awareness of SEND Code of Practice etc.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to make a difference and inspire.
- Experience working in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here.