Connex - North East
- Role: Y3 Teacher
- Start Date: September 2023
- Salary Band – £130- £150 daily rate
- Hours: Full time – Temporary 2 Terms (8:30am-3:30pm)
- Location: Darlington
Are you a teacher who strives to provide wholesome education to help make a difference to young pupils?
Are you a teacher looking for consistency and stability in one local school?
If yes, then Connex are looking to hear from you. We are working with a large mainstream school who are on the lookout for a teacher to provide consistent support to provide general classroom support on a weekly basis in Y3. The school are on the lookout for a teacher to plan, prepare and structure lessons.
As a cover teacher, you will be welcomed by a team of lovely teachers and will be expected to adapt to the values that school prioritise, and be adaptable to different teaching approaches including working with children who have additional learning needs.
QTS or Equivalent Teaching Qualification required along with 2 years teaching experience within a primary school environment.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding, tuition and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials
You will need to have a Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or be willing to undertake a new check to work with Connex Education Partnership
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact Chloe on 01642 573 553 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.