Connex - Birmingham
Being a Teacher is not as simple as standing in front of a classroom, giving a presentation, and marking a few papers. Students look for someone they can relate to, someone they look forward to seeing each and every day, knowing as soon as they leave your classroom they will have a smile on the face and a sense of accomplishment.
One great Teacher has the ability to change a young person’s perspective in their education from “I don’t want to do that” to “I want to make you proud” – Does this sound like you?
Here at Connex Education, these are the Teachers I strive to work with.
If you are a Teacher that wants to make a change in a student’s life, aiming to help them grow, learn and have a better tomorrow, I would love to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting a dedicated Primary School Teacher in the Edrington area that can uphold these values.
Role: Primary School Teacher
Length: Part Time/Full Time available
Location: Edrington – B24
Benefits of working with Connex Education:
- Competitive rates of pay (Paid weekly PAYE)
- Long term opportunities that can lead to permanent employment
- A variety of different roles to suit your needs and work around your lifestyle
- Access to our accredited free CPD training platform to develop yourself further
- Support from a dedicate and knowledgeable Educational Specialist
- Interview guidance and help writing your CV
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging and fun lessons to primary school students in various subjects
- Adapt your teaching methods to meet each student’s needs and ability levels
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents
- Maintain and uphold a safe classroom environment for the students learning and progression
- Assess each students progress, providing constructive feedback and support for their development
- Professional development and training opportunities to stay with best educational practices
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) confirming employability as a Teacher in England, Scotland & Wales
- Previous Experience working in a Primary School settings
- DBS On the update service, or willingness to obtain one through Connex Education
- Strong classroom management skills
- A clear passion for working with children and fostering their educational growth
- Commitment to the professional of working in Education
If this role sounds like the next step in your career as a Teacher then apply today, alternatively, you can contact myself on 0121-456-4040 or email across your CV to email@example.com