Connex - Nottingham
Role – SEN Tutor Maths And English
Location – Mansfield
Salary – £125 to £185 per day
Start Date/Duration – September 2022
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors, to support our academies with catch up tuition across the 2022/23 academic year. As an appointed tutor, you will be working with small groups of students to provide focused learning and support, with the support of the school and heads of department.
For this role you will be working with students across KS3, KS4 and potentially KS5 and working hours will vary dependent on the school and your preferences.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by past school closures and we have roles open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
- Feel comfortable teaching Maths and English
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0115 824 3002 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS and completion of our mandatory tutoring training. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race