Connex - Wales
SEN TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START
Connex Education Wales are currently recruiting for qualified and experienced Teachers for day to day, short or long-term positions in an SEN School in RCT.
The school is a super school with pupils aged from 3-19. There is a range of disabilities within the school so previous knowledge and understanding of ALN would be essential.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, motivated, positive, and professional.
Benefits of working with Education Staffing Partnership:
- Competitive rates of pay, £149.57 per day
- Five Days a week work (PAYE) or less depending on your availability
- Free access to over 100 accredited CPD courses via internal CPD platform e.g –
- Awareness of Mental Health
- Behaviour Management
- Autism Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Awareness of Preventing Bullying in Schools
- Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Recommend A Friend Scheme
- Dedicated account manager
You must have the following:
- PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification.
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a Teacher.
- Currently hold a DBS for Child & Adult which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
- Desire to make a difference
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
If you are interested or would like to discuss the role further, please contact me, Celine on 07880 410175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org