Connex - Wales
Are you qualified in SEN / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Do you have experience in supporting students with special needs/challenging behaviour?
Have you worked with children and young adults with MLD and Autism?
Connex Education Wales are working with specialist schools across Llanelli and they are in need of a SEN TA / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teaching Assistant to provide day to day and long term cover, this is a fantastic opportunity to extend your SEN experience in a range of different settings.
An effective SEN TA / Special Education Needs and Disabilities Teaching Assistant will have the following:
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 basis
- Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively
- Adapting tasks to meet the needs of individual children
- Effective behaviour management skills
- EWC Registered. (We can support you with this if you have not yet registered.)
- Holds a Child & Adult DBS on the update service. (We can support you with a new DBS application if needed.)
As an SEN TA / Special Education Needs and Disabilities Teaching Assistant through Connex Education Wales you will receive:
• Competitive rates of pay (PAYE Weekly)
• Exposure into local schools
•An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
• Access to a range of free online CPD training courses
Once you have completed 4 weeks continuous work with us you qualify to be put forward for the fantastic opportunity to complete your Teaching Assistant Qualification and Career Progression through our very own Connex Education Academy.
If you are interested in a role as an SEN TA / Special Education Needs and Disabilities Teaching Assistant, please contact Tyler on 07824 523688 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.