Connex - Manchester
SEN Teaching Assistant Required – September 2023 start
We are working on behalf of a secondary school based in Eccles who require a Teaching Assistant on a full time, temporary to permanent basis, in September.
The role could become permanent for the right candidate.
- Working on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Working with learners with challenging behaviours
- Working with learners with additional needs such as autism and ADHD
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience working within a secondary school
- Dedicated and reliable with the students best interests at heart
What is in it for you:
• Competitive Rate of pay
• Working with consultants who have a combined experience of over 20 years within education
• Advice and guidance when required
• Working within a supportive a friendly department
Please apply now to be shortlisted. Email your CV to rosie.cullen @connex-education.com or call 0161 518 9000
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.