Connex - Liverpool
Role: 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Working Hours: Full-time
Salary: £350 – £425 per week
Are you passionate about supporting children with special educational needs?
Connex Education are seeking to recruit a proactive, nurturing, and consistent teaching assistant to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis. The child requires clear instructions, a consistent classroom structure and a caring, nurturing environment.
We are seeking a TA who has experience working with children in SEN on a 1:1 basis. We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate teaching assistant to join an excellent team of supportive staff. The role will be on a long-term basis and could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities as a teaching assistant:
- Provide 1:1 support and guidance to a child with special educational needs.
- Encourage engagement and staying on task.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
- Tailor lessons and activities to meet the child’s unique needs.
- Foster social and emotional growth in a supportive setting.
- Collaborate with teachers and therapists to develop personalized learning plans.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE plus holiday pay.
- Flexibility working hours.
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Level 3 TA and 4 HLTA qualification fully funded through us.
- Free CPD (60+ fully accredited courses) – Autism Awareness Behaviour Management Course etc.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Level 2/3 qualification is essential (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC).
- Experience working with children with children with SEN is desirable.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.