Connex - Birmingham
To a student, a Teaching Assistant is more then someone that provides support in the classroom, it’s someone they open to up and develop a long lasting relationship with as the progress through their education venture.
I am currently requiring for an experienced Teaching Assistant that has previously worked with students with SEN needs.
No two days will ever be the same so someone with the ability to adapt in their role is essential.
If you are currently seeking a new opportunity in North Birmingham then I would love to hear from you!
Location: Perry Bar – B42
Length: Part Time/Full Time available
Daily Rate: £70.08 – £85 P/D
Role: SEND Teaching Assistant
Benefits of working with Connex Education:
- Competitive rates of pay (Paid weekly PAYE)
- Long term opportunities that can lead to permanent employment
- Access to our accredited CPD training platform to develop yourself further
- Support from a dedicated Educational Specialist with the onboarding and clearance process
- Connex Careers Pathway – Opportunities to gain nationally recognised Level 2 & 3 Teaching Assistant qualifications
- Work closely with students in 1-1 or small groups to support their emotions, behaviour and personal development
- Building positive relationship with students to establish trust and a good rapport
- Keep records of a students progress in their education and report this to your class Teacher
- Maintaining good communication with teachers, parents and other relevant professionals
- Provide additional support to students that have a variety of SEN needs
- Experience working previously with young people with SEN needs in a school/care setting
- Happy with Personal Care in School settings
- An understand of child protections and safeguarding policies
- Patience, flexibility and willingness to adapt as no 2 days will be the same
- Hold a valid DBS on the update service, or willingness to obtain one through Connex Education
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English at C
(Level 3 Educational based qualifications (Early Years, Teaching Assistant, SEN/SEND) or equivalent would be desirable)
If this role sounds like the next step in your career then apply today, alternatively, you can contact myself on 0121-456-4040 or email across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org