Connex - London
SEND Teaching Assistant – Barking & Dagenham
£425 Weekly Salary
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role in September? We are working in partnership with an Ofsted-graded OUTSTANDING SEND school in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham.
This is a school with 300 students, aged 4-16, who have a variety of Special Educational Needs. The school has a deservedly excellent reputation within its community and you will be joining a staff team who are the very best at what they do.
We are looking for someone with experience of working with young people with Special Educational Needs. Equally we are open to hearing from candidates who may have worked with vulnerable people in a different environment, such as health or social care.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
As a Teaching Assistant you will possess:
- Experience preferably in a SEND school or similar environment with young people
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact our team on 02078462762.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com