Connex - Liverpool
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners to start in January who can support fantastic nursery schools/private day nurseries across Southport
Are you a dynamic and versatile nursery nurse with a passion for spreading joy and learning wherever you go? Step into our Enchanting Early Years adventure, where your magical skills are needed as a valued Supply Nursery Nurse in Warrington!
We understand the enchanting powers of supply nursery nurses. Your ability to adapt and bring a touch of magic to any setting makes you an invaluable asset to our team.
As a Supply Nursery Nurse, each day brings new adventures! Join our captivating nursery settings, where your creative spirit will captivate young hearts and minds during exciting learning journeys.
What Connex Offers You
- A chance to pick the days you work each week
- Full access to a range of CPD training
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 referral bonus scheme
- Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation help and guidance
This Role Will Require The Following
- You must have previous experience working in a Nursery or Early Years setting
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
- Level 2 or 3 certificate in Childcare
- Valid Early Years references
Connex education partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECT’s, SEND specialists, Early year specialists, and tutors across the Wirral area.
There are both full time and part time opportunities available.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you would like to discuss other positions or want to have an informal chat on how we can help you, please feel free to call us on 0151 329 2727