Connex - Manchester
Are you a qualified teacher keen to make a difference?
Connex Education are currently seeking an enthusiastic Primary School Teacher in the Manchester area, who enjoys working across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
I am looking for candidates who are committed to educational development and is able to make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have exceptional behaviour management and have outstanding knowledge of the National Curriculum. Both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers are welcomed to apply.
Working for Connex Education you will receive:
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Direct links to local schools.
– Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs and work around your availability.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, BEd, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please apply now or call 0161 518 9000 and speak to Codie, alternatively email Codie on firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business