Connex - Warrington
Position: Supply Primary School Teacher
Salary: £120 – £190 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Location: Macclesfield area
Are you a passionate and dedicated Qualified Teacher seeking flexible opportunities in the education sector? Connex Education are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a passion for education to join our team as a Supply Primary School Teacher across the Macclesfield area, where your expertise will shape the future of education.
With Connex Education you choose when and where you want to work. Whether you are seeking day-to-day supply work or a longer-term position, we’ve got the perfect opportunities to meet your preferences and lifestyle!
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons to primary school students which align with the school’s curriculum and objectives.
- Adapt teaching methods to suit the diverse needs and abilities of students.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents and administrators to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide feedback after marking and assessing completed work.
- Have good classroom management skills and adapt quickly to different school environments.
- Participate in professional development and training opportunities to stay current with educational best practices.
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a relevant teaching qualification such as: PGCE, GTP. SCITT or Bachelor of Education.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for a DBS certificate through us.
- Have knowledge of the current curriculum (EYFS/KS1/KS2).
- Ability to provide two references.
Key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Competitive daily rate of pay.
- Weekly pay, through PAYE.
- Refer a friend scheme, at £200 per referral.
- Access to our accredited free CPD training platform with over 80 free CPD courses.
- Support from a dedicated and knowledgeable specialist education consultant on hand to help 24/7.
- Regular work throughout the academic year.
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs and work around your lifestyle.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- Flexible working across a range of different settings – you pick when you want to work.
- Interview observation guidance, and help writing a good CV.
Ready to bring your enthusiasm and passion for education to life? If you are an adaptable, enthusiastic team player and share our passion for ensuring the children of Macclesfield receive the best education possible, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss any questions you may have and opportunities available. Click ‘Apply Now’ or email your updated CV to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch!