Connex - Stevenage
Hi! You’re looking for a new position aren’t you? Brilliant! Have a read of this…
I am currently looking to fill a Supply Primary Teacher position at one of our schools in Stevenage, and I believe you could be the right fit for the role. While you’re likely aware of the qualities that make a great Primary Teacher, I want to ensure we’re on the same page! Educators possess a diverse range of characteristics, from adaptability in their lessons to a deep understanding of the emotions and challenges children face. The question is, is this you?
Why Choose Connex Education Partnership? FOUR reasons!
- Connex Academy: Browse and study the many accredited modules on our CPD training platform, enabling you to enhance your skills and knowledge for career growth!
- Weekly PAYE Pay: We provide weekly pay through PAYE, ensuring financial stability and offer complete transparency via our portal for easy access to your working calendar.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom to choose your assignments and tailor your schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme: Recommend a friend to join our team and be rewarded for introducing outstanding talent!
‘What can I expect to do?’
As a Supply Teacher for Primary Schools in Hertfordshire, you will deliver engaging and effective lessons to primary school aged students. Whether you follow existing lesson plans or create your own, your classroom will be managed to ensure a positive learning environment for all of your pupils!
To excel in this role, you should hold:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Have experience teaching in primary schools
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management and communication skills
- Be adaptable, and most importantly, create a safe and inclusive environment
If you believe that this opportunity is right for you, or you would like to discuss the role further, please do get in touch, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you 🙂