Connex - Warrington
Connex Education Partnership work on behalf several mainstream primary schools recruiting for cover teachers to help on a mix of daily, short term and long-term cover assignments in the Widnes area. These schools provide an outstanding education and a supportive learning environment for their students and as an agency recruiter, we are representing our clients in the search for enthusiastic Primary Teachers. At Connex, we understand the unique needs of schools in the Widnes area and are committed to providing exceptional teaching professionals to meet those needs.
Whether you soley specialise in KS2, KS1 or EYFS or you are trained to work across the board, we would love to hear from you, and let us begin the search in your chosen field , it’s all about YOU! We can work with all availability and your own commitments .
- Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated lessons to primary students.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment.
- Assess and monitor student progress, adapting teaching methods as needed.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support students’ academic and personal development.
- Maintain accurate records and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Foster a love for learning and a positive attitude towards education.
- Contribute to the school’s ethos and community involvement.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Strong classroom management and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm for teaching and a commitment to student success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a supportive team.
To apply, please submit your updated CV – Samantha.email@example.com
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on 01925 320420