Connex - Wales
Due to a significant rise in available roles, Connex Education Wales are seeking passionate and vibrant primary Teaching Assistants to join our growing team of fantastic cover staff in Swansea.
The ideal candidate for this role would be caring, proactive and adaptable. You will have the skills and enthusiasm necessary to guide and support children with their learning, helping to remove any barriers to their success by offering targeted 1:1 or small group intervention, as well as assistance within the classroom.
Working for our agency is ideal if you are looking for more flexibility. You can choose to work full-time or part-time, within one of our many long-term roles starting in January, or shorter-term in a variety of local schools to build your experience.
The ideal Teaching Assistant candidate will have:
- A Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification, or at least 3 months’ experience as a Classroom Assistant
- Relevant and recent classroom experience
- Kind, patience and enthusiasm, and the ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and colleagues, in order to build relationships quickly
- An enhanced DBS certificate on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through ourselves
- Registration with the EWC as a School Learning Support Worker
- The ability to provide us with 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education Wales will offer you:
- Access our online training platform with over 80 free courses
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, via PAYE
- Exposure to a number of local schools
Once you have completed 4 weeks continuous work with us you qualify to be put forward for the fantastic opportunity to complete your Teaching Assistant Qualification and Career Progression through our very own Connex Education Academy.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 07824 523688 with any questions about the role.