Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are seeking to appoint a Primary Teaching Assistant within the Carmarthenshire area.
The ideal candidate will be able to work 1:1 ensuring that the pupils needs are met, so that they can flourish as individuals. To be a good fit for a Teaching Assistant, you will need to be positive, motivational, whilst being supportive and understanding, flexible and resourceful.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Teaching Assistant, apply today!
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
For this role, it is essential that you also have the following:
- At least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education Wales will offer you:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions 01267 611470.