Connex - Wales
Connex Education are seeking to appoint Primary Teaching Assistants within the Newport area.
Our schools are vibrant and forward-thinking with staff who are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each child is nurtured to achieve their personal best.
This position will allow for more opportunities for career progression and enhance your professional development. This opportunity could potentially become a permanent placement for the right candidate.
You will be supporting the teaching and learning of pupils, within both a classroom setting and outside of the class too, but still in school. You will work closely alongside the main class teacher with planning, assessments, and the children’s’ progress and you will be required to support small groups or work 1:1.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Working as a Classroom Assistant has never been more rewarding. Connex Education will offer you-
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates must:
- Have at least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions 02922 749839.