Connex - Warrington
Connex education Partnership are seeking spirited and motivated Supply Teaching Assistants to join our energetic team in Widnes. This role is not just about supporting learning it is about making an impact that lasts a lifetime! Assignments vary from day to day, short-term and long term, you can work around your studies or any of your own commitments. We would love to hear from you even if you can only committ to a day per week !!
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have UK Right to Work Status.
- Hold a Teaching Assistant qualification or have relevant work experience working as an Early Years, Key Stage 1 or 2 Class Teaching Assistant.
- Have an Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service, otherwise a willingness to apply for one.
- Have sufficient references from previous employers.
- Have a passion for children’s development in education.
- Be resilient and persistent, forming routines that promote strong learning habits.
- Be someone who has a can-do attitude, with a variety of methods ready to help engage and regulate students.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be helpful, with a drive to ensure every student can access lesson content.
- Empower young minds: Play a vital role in creating a positive and inclusive learning spade where every child can thrive.
Key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- A great rate of pay.
- Support from a dedicated and knowledgeable specialist education consultant on hand to help 24/7.
- Access to our accredited free CPD training platform with over 80 free CPD courses.
- Weekly payments at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, via PAYE
- Regular work throughout the academic year.
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs and work around your lifestyle.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme, at £200 per referral.
- Flexible working across a range of different settings – you pick when you want to work.
- Interview observation guidance, and help writing a good CV.
Ready to bring your enthusiasm and passion for education to life? If you are an adaptable, enthusiastic team player and share our passion for ensuring the children of Widnes receive the best education possible, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss any questions you may have and opportunities available. Click ‘Apply Now’ or email your updated CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch!