Connex - Derby
Are you an innovative and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher, who is committed to delivering exciting, challenging lessons that enable all pupils to reach their full potential?
On behalf of Connex Education, I have a wonderful opportunity for a dedicated KS2 Teacher in a Year 3 class, at a friendly and inclusive school in Swadlincote. Students at the school benefit from a stimulating and varied curriculum, which encourages a life-long love of learning, and all students have access to the best possible support for their needs and abilities. This is also an Enhanced Resource school, with a dedicated unit for children with Autism.
The successful candidate will be welcomed warmly into a supportive and hard-working team of colleagues, and you will be fully integrated into school life, taking on all of the responsibilities of a full-time teacher including planning, marking, and attending staff meetings and parents’ evenings.
The role would be full-time and on a temporary basis. The school are excited to meet any potential candidates as soon as possible, ready for an immediate start.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A relevant qualification, such as a PGCE or B.Ed, with QTS
- Recent experience teaching KS2
- Experience in planning and teaching to meet the requirements of the National Curriculum
- Experience differentiating planning to meet the needs of all pupils
- A calm and resilient nature, with the ability to communicate well with children in order to build positive relationships
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Full knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training, with over 80 courses
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Ongoing assignments in local schools
- An experienced education consultant, who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview and observation guidance
- Invite to Teacher Socials
- £200 refer-a-friend scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Please feel free to call the Derby office on 01332 913 151 if you would like any further information about the role.