ECT jobs in Nottingham
There’s more than one way for your career to take off…
If you are an early careers teacher, (ECT) congratulations! It’s time to take the first steps in your new career.
Like most ECTs, you are probably applying for permanent positions or long-term posts, so you can start your induction programme. A growing number of ECTs are also considering the opportunities and advantages that a period of working on supply offers.
- Supply is an excellent way to bridge the gulf between university life and the realities of full-time teaching…
- On supply, there are no meetings, no targets, no additional responsibilities. You just teach.
- Supply gives you flexibility to decide when and where you work.
- It is a great option if you want to move to a new area after graduation (and with 16 offices nationwide, we’re going to be near wherever you are going).
- Because you are working in a range of schools, supply broadens your experience and helps you identify where you want to work before you commit to a permanent or long-term role.
Best of all, supply is an excellent way of getting your toe in the door of lots of schools to show them what you can do, without the additional stress of interviews.
Demonstrating your ability to a school sets you apart from other applicants and ECTs we match and place within our client schools frequently end up being taken on as permanent members of staff. This is a source of great pride for us at Connex because it is undeniable proof that we can – and do – serve the needs of our client schools and our ECTs very well.
Our latest ECT jobs in Nottingham
Browse all our jobs HERE
Register for jobs