Connex - Warrington
Do you have experience working with children and want to make an impact of their education? If so then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Connex Education Partnership is currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a Y6 pupil on a 1-1 basis at one of our partner schools in Widnes, I am looking for a caring and enthusiastic individual who can use their own initiative and be a good role model for this pupil. The pupil has some SEN needs and requires a patient and dedicated Teaching Assistant with experience both with challenging behaviour, SEN and KS2.
The post is full-time and offers an exciting opportunity to join a lovely primary school with excellent facilities and a supportive leadership team
Experience of working with children within an educational setting is essential for this role.
You will have:
- At least 3 months’ recent classroom experience in KS2/ SEN
- Two professional references
- Ability to work well with teachers as part of a professional team
- Able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
- Strong behaviour management skills
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning goals.
In return Connex Education offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated specialist consultant available 24/7
- On-going support and development
- Referral scheme of £200 per referral
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click ‘Apply Now’ or call the Warrington office on 01925 320420 or you can send your updated CV email@example.com