Connex - Liverpool
Role: 1:1 Reception Teaching Assistant
Location: Ainsdale, Southport
Working Hours: Full-time
Salary: £350 – £425 per week
Are you passionate about making a difference in a child’s life?
Connex Education are seeking to recruit an adaptable and patient teaching assistant for a wonderful Early Years Setting in a Primary School around the Ainsdale area. The role will require you to support an autistic, non-verbal child in Reception.
We are seeking a TA with an understanding of autism spectrum disorder and a willingness to learn and adapt. The ideal candidate will be joining a truly amazing team and will be introduced to a caring and inclusive school community. The role will be for the entire academic year.
Responsibilities as a teaching assistant:
- Provide 1:1 support and guidance to an autistic child.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
- Tailor lessons and activities to meet the child’s unique needs.
- Foster social and emotional growth in a supportive setting.
- Collaborate with teachers and therapists to develop personalized learning plans.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE plus holiday pay.
- Flexibility working hours.
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Level 3 TA and 4 HLTA qualification fully funded through us.
- Free CPD (60+ fully accredited courses) – Autism Awareness Behaviour Management Course etc.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Level 2/3 qualification is essential (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC).
- Experience working with children with children with SEN is desirable.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.