Connex - Birmingham
1:1 Secondary SEN Behaviour Specialist – Nuneaton
Are you looking for a new role in an SEN school? Are you passionate about inspiring and motivating young learners? Do you want to develop and boost children in key areas, growing their confidence and helping their self-esteem to grow? At Connex Education we may have the role suitable for you.
We are looking for an individual that can commit to a permanent role in an SEN Nuneaton secondary school. You will be required to work 1:1 with a pupil with challenging behaviour. You will need to be able to build rapport quickly and be able to discover new strategies and work with old ones to support the needs of the pupil.
About the school:
– Pupils will be working significantly below the expected levels in cognition and learning
– The school has been graded Good by OFSTED
– Secondary and primary school on the same site
– Provisions including Forrest school, Nurture provision, Hydrotherapy school, Rebound therapy, Sensory room, Interaction pool and soft play.
You will need:
– Two references from an education or care provider
– Experience of working with children with moderate, severe and profound learning difficulties including ASD, ADHD, SEMH and physical disabilities
– A passion for the role and wanting to make a difference
– Energy and enthusiasm
What you will get:
– Competitive pay rates (daily rate of £70-£85 – experience depending)
– Training and ongoing support for professional and personal development including FREE safeguarding training and up to level 5 qualifications
– Term time only
– Great working hours
– A dedicated consultant to support you and your needs
If this is a role you are interested in please contact me on: