Connex - Liverpool
Unlock the Potential of Every Child – Become a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
About the Role
I am working exclusively alongside a school in Birkenhead, who are seeking an excellent 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant.
You will be providing support to a child with autism, who requires behavioural support. You should be able to implement appropriate behavioural strategies and techniques. You will benefit from a strong SLT team and the support of the classroom teacher.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) or long term experience working with children.
- Experience working with children with SEN, ideally autism.
- A valid DBS on the update service or a willingness to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
What Connex Can Offer You
- Potential to earn up to £350 – £450 per week
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Opportunity to be accepted on to a fully funded Level 3/4 TA qualification
Through Connex Academy, you may have the opportunity to achieve qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools.
- Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
Ready to Make a Difference?
If you’re passionate about transforming the lives of children and want to be part of our dynamic team, apply today!