Connex - Birmingham
Calling all amazing Teaching Assistants!
We are recruiting for a SEND TA to work in a mainstream school in Tipton. Could you be who we are looking for?
This role involves supporting a Key Stage 2 pupil on a 1:1 basis within the classroom. Experience with supporting children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities is essential.
You will need to:-
- have a calm, caring and nurturing approach
- Be adaptable to suit a variety of learning needs.
- have SEND experience
- A DBS on the update service, or a willingness to obtain one
We can offer you:-
- ongoing support from our dedicated team
- excellent training resources for your continuous professional development
- competitive rates of pay
Experience in the care sector would be advantageous, so if you are considering a career move, we would be able to support you with relevant training and excellent CPD opportunities to make the transition into education.
At Connex Education, we understand the positive impact that Teaching Assistants have upon the students in our community. This is not just a job – this is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children.
Apply now to become a Teaching Assistant with Connex Education Partnership.