Connex - Birmingham
Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant required in Solihull, B90
- Passionate about ensuring children have the greatest experience in School?
- Keen to progress your career in education?
- Available to start ASAP (15/05/23)?
Connex Education are recruiting Teaching Assistants / Learning Support Assistant (Title dependant on qualification and experience). To support in the primary phase of School that specialises in supporting students with additional learning needs on a 1:1 or small group basis.
You will have the opportunity to have consistent routine by having the reassurance of the guaranteed work scheme allowing us to ensure we have the right school for you.
The Personality requirements:
- Be empathetic, Resilient, and kind natured.
- Be confident in communicating with Staff, students, and parents.
- To understand the child protection and safeguarding polices (Training Provided)
- To have had experience working with young people ideally in school setting working 1:1 under the direction of a class Teacher or SENDCO.
- Experience with learning difficulties/SEND and personal care will be an advantage
This role is term time only, paid a weekly via PAYE. The role is Pro-rated to a daily rate of pay with the opportunity work overtime where possible, holiday pay included.
If you wish to find out more information or request a full job description, contact Trinity McFarlane in the Birmingham, Connex Education Partnership office.
Prior to appointment there will be an opportunity for a trial day/week. We will need to ensure we have all checks completed inline with Safer recruitment in education prior to appointment and trial. The checks include but not limited to: Enhanced Child workforce DBS, Good employment references and the right to work in the UK.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Start Date: ASAP – On completion of vetting checks.
Hiring consultant: Trinity McFarlane/ firstname.lastname@example.org