Connex - Nottingham
Role- Alternative Provision Tutor
Pay- £80-130 a day
Location- Nottingham City Centre
Job Hours/ Start Date- ASAP Start
This role would be working at a specialist Alternative Provision school in Nottingham, easy to get to via public transport.
The school is looking for people with a passion for people with behaviour needs, the school is looking for people with skills in core subjects such as Maths and English. Although will consider people with skills in other subjects.
You will be working with a student on a one to one basis with a time table,
Start time is 9.30 am until approximately 2.30pm, Contact time with the student Is approximately 1-4 hours Maximum. Staff will be given time to plan sessions while at the school, some marking will be involved for some work which you have planned.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership:
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, with pay up to £130 per day (We will match or beat your current pay rate)
- Refer a Friend and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership, offering SEN specific training and level 3 TA qualification
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent opportunities, tailored to your availability
What do you need for this post?
- Good understanding of the Challenging behaviour
- Good understanding of positive behaviour management
- DBS check on the update service/ willing to do a DBS check
- Good understanding of safeguarding, particularly in schools
- Be confident in working on a 1:1 to basis with a young person
- Be confident in dealing with stressful situations which may include behaviours that challenge.
- Be a good communicator
- To have worked with children in some capacity or work with people with learning disabilities, emotional needs or sensory needs.
- Be compassionate and understanding
- Being able to use re-directive techniques
If you are interested in this role then give Scott Barsby a call at our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send your CV over to email@example.com